"To have a child is to make the decision that your heart will forever walk outside your body." - Elizabeth Stone
Houston Llew Statement:
Elizabeth Stone struck a deep, resonate chord when she said this. If you are a parent, you can certainly attest to feeling the joys - and pain - that your child experiences, as if they were your own successes and disappointments. This lovely tile with its pastel hues of the simple loving act of touch between an infant and parent is the perfect expression of that eternal love.
Details & Dimensions
- molten glass on copper art
- handcrafted with love in Atlanta, Georgia
- the best gift for your self! (and those you love)
- full of cheerful, with a dash or two of inspiration
- happy on the wall or free standing, but happiest in groups
- Hang on wall or stand on a shelf
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" x 5 1/4" x 1 3/4"
SHIPS IN 2-3 DAYS or
by appointment for pickup/local delivery