"People may forget what you said and forget what you did but they will always remember how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou
Houston Llew Statement:
This quote comes to mind often when considering the significance of relationships. Over the course of your life, people enter and exit, and you may know hundreds or thousands of people over a lifetime. It is easy to lose track of people you've known and the things they have said, but when you know someone who has made a great impact upon your life, it's usually not something they said to you or did for you that comes to mind... it's the feeling you had while in their presence. That feeling is unforgettable.
Details & Dimensions
- molten glass on copper art
- handcrafted with love in Atlanta, Georgia
- the best gift for your self! (and those you love)
- full of cheerful, with a dash or two of inspiration
- happy on the wall or free standing, but happiest in groups
- Hang on wall or stand on a shelf
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" x 5 1/4" x 1 3/4"
SHIPS IN 2-3 DAYS or
by appointment for pickup/local delivery