- Fine Craft
- ;Take Off' Spiritile
;Take Off' Spiritile
'Take Off' Spiritile'...perfect for those who doubt themselves,
"What if I fall? Oh, but what if you fly!" - Erin Hanson
Houston Llew is an enameling artist of his own distinctive genre specializing in glass on copper artworks known as Spiritiles. In his kiln-hot Atlanta studio, each tile is made by hand using ground glass that is painted, then kiln-fired to copper and enveloped around a solid frame. Every Spiritile has its own story wrapped around the sides to match the iconic and inspiring moments drawn from life.
- molten glass on copper art
- handcrafted with love in Atlanta, Georgia
- the best gift for your self! (and those you love)
- full of cheerful, with a dash or two of inspiration
- happy on the wall or free standing, but happiest in groups
- Hang on wall or stand on a shelf
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" x 5 1/4" x 1 3/4"
SHIPS IN 1-2 WEEKS