- Fine Craft
- 'Sunset Beach' Spiritile
'Sunset Beach' Spiritile
'Sunset Beach' Spiritile showcases a Van Morrison lyric,
“Smell the sea, and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly", immediately immerses one's soul in the feeling of freedom.
As an enameling artist with his own distinctive genre, Houston Llew, specializes in glass on copper artworks known as Spiritiles. In his Atlanta studio, each tile is made by hand using ground glass that is painted, then kiln-fired to copper and enveloped around a solid frame. Every Spiritile has its own story wrapped around the sides to match the iconic and inspiring moments drawn from life.
- molten glass on copper art
- handcrafted with love in Atlanta, Georgia
- the best gift for your self! (and those you love)
- full of cheerful, with a dash or two of inspiration
- happy on the wall or free standing, but happiest in groups
- Hang on wall or stand on a shelf
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" x 5 1/4" x 1 3/4"
SHIPS IN 1-2 WEEKS