"To the world you may be just one person, but…to one person you may be the world." - Dr. Seuss
Houston Llew Statement
When we step back and think about just how many humans live in the world - not just in our neighborhood, our region, or our continent - but the entire planet, it's almost impossible to mentally absorb. 7 billion. Billion! Humans with complex, meaningful personalities, with families and communities like ours. When you take in that totality, suddenly feeling your own smallness, you might be tempted to feel insignificant ... but that is not at all the case. You have another person out there that you mean the world to. They're not thinking about the other billions of people as their world. You are their world! And that's exactly how you feel about them, too. The world is wrapped up in the person you love. Through our love and connection with each other, we are significant.
- molten glass on copper art
- handcrafted with love in Atlanta, Georgia
- the best gift for your self! (and those you love)
- full of cheerful, with a dash or two of inspiration
- happy on the wall or free standing, but happiest in groups
- Hang on wall or stand on a shelf
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" x 5 1/4" x 1 3/4"
SHIPS IN 2-3 DAYS or
by appointment for pickup/local delivery