Family Tree Spiritile
'Family Tree' Spiritile
"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family." - Anthony Brandt
Houston Llew Statement
When we're young, family is all we have to start out. They are our first connection, settled deep within our bones, and firmly imprinted upon our memory. As we grow through childhood, family can bother us, embarrass, annoy. We yearn to pull away and become independent, wanting to be known as "our own thing." And perhaps we do. But during this journey, at one point or another, family calls us home, not just physically, but to bond again with our first connection. In the midst of this reconnection, we discover that our home is in multiple hearts, as we find that our family is in our blood, in our love, and in the people we choose to be around.
- molten glass on copper art
- handcrafted with love in Atlanta, Georgia
- the best gift for your self! (and those you love)
- full of cheerful, with a dash or two of inspiration
- happy on the wall or free standing, but happiest in groups
- Hang on wall or stand on a shelf
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" x 5 1/4" x 1 3/4"
SHIPS IN 2-3 DAYS or
by appointment for pickup/local delivery