- Fine Craft
- Lucky Find Spiritile
Lucky Find Spiritile
'Lucky Find' Spiritile
"Love and luck thrive where they grow wild and free." - Unknown
Houston Llew Statement:
Does luck exist if you don't know about the concept of luck? I wondered this after finding a four-leaf clover in a clear field at a park near the house. We'd made it a family outing so the kids could play. It was mid-Spring, when the grass sprigs return but are short enough to show off the clover patches. I spent an embarrassing amount of time scanning the ground, looking for luck. Curious about my stance, the youngest wandered over and asked what I was doing. "Looking for a clover with four hearts," I said. "Why?" "Well, for good luck." It struck me as the words flowed out that I perpetuated this understanding, this flora of superstition. I was taught this concept of finding "luck" by someone like me, most likely when I was his age. And so it goes on, generations of sharing luck with the ones you love. As I held the four-leaf clover and gave it to the little outstretched hands, his eyes lighting up at being gifted something even so small, I ruffled his hair and asked, "Want to look for more?"
Details & Dimensions
- molten glass on copper art
- handcrafted with love in Atlanta, Georgia
- the best gift for your self! (and those you love)
- full of cheerful, with a dash or two of inspiration
- happy on the wall or free standing, but happiest in groups
- Hang on wall or stand on a shelf
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" x 5 1/4" x 1 3/4"
SHIPS IN 1-2 WEEKS