"A possibility was born the same day as you." - Marcus Solero
Houston Llew Statement
At birth, it is effortless to see the possibilities. The field is wide open to explore with potential moments and opportunities to grow and make a difference. As time and experience go on, we allow this field to narrow, strangely affording fewer possibilities through. We have this tendency to limit ourselves, thinking that what is possible is now less, when nothing could be further from the truth. Each day, we have the option to limit our chances, or pose "what ifs" and let what it is we need fulfilled in our lives drive our choices. Possibility WAS born the same day as you, but it is also born every day you live.
- molten glass on copper art
- handcrafted with love in Atlanta, Georgia
- the best gift for your self! (and those you love)
- full of cheerful, with a dash or two of inspiration
- happy on the wall or free standing, but happiest in groups
- Hang on wall or stand on a shelf
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" x 5 1/4" x 1 3/4"
SHIPS IN 2-3 DAYS or
by appointment for pickup/local delivery