"Out beyond the ideas of right and wrong, there is a field. I will meet you there." - Rumi
Houston Llew Statement:
In our youth, we aim to prove the "rightness" of our ideas. Scenes of past argument are easy for us to recall, and while at the time those arguments seemed so vital, in reflection they are often inconsequential compared to the importance of our relationship. We wanted to be right, even at the cost of disconnecting from the people we love. Part of our maturity in self comes when we learn what battles are truly of consequence, which ones matter, and what small disagreements we can let go of in order to strengthen those relationships. Rumi speaks to this sense of letting go of our "rightness" in order to meet up with the other and enjoy that field together.
Details & Dimensions
- molten glass on copper art
- handcrafted with love in Atlanta, Georgia
- the best gift for your self! (and those you love)
- full of cheerful, with a dash or two of inspiration
- happy on the wall or free standing, but happiest in groups
- Hang on wall or stand on a shelf
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" x 5 1/4" x 1 3/4"
SHIPS IN 2-3 DAYS or
by appointment for pickup/local delivery