'Seaworthy' Spiritile - Artist, Houston Llew
"A ship is safe in harbor - but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
For so long, the little boat stayed ashore, protected by the coast, sheltered by the presence of other boats nearby. Curiosity about what lie out on the water grew, then waned every time the waves seemed too big. What if the waves would become too much? No, it was much safer to stay ashore. But was it? A new storm blew through, and like the winds of change, the waves washed up to meet the little boat. Life came up to meet the vessel, and said, “It’s time.” For this little boat was not built to live ashore, but to venture out, far and wide, exploring the waters beyond, whether they be wild or calm. Thus began the little boat’s adventure into the unknown.
Details & Dimensions
- molten glass on copper art
- handcrafted with love in Atlanta, Georgia
- the best gift for your self! (and those you love)
- full of cheerful, with a dash or two of inspiration
- happy on the wall or free standing, but happiest in groups
- Hang on wall or stand on a shelf
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" x 5 1/4" x 1 3/4"
SHIPS IN 2-3 DAYS or
by appointment for pickup/local delivery