'Americano' Spiritile - Houston Llew, Artist
"You are like a fresh cup of coffee first thing in the morning." - Unknown
Upon waking, the day opens slowly. We rise out of bed with hazy ideas about our next steps in mind. Stretch, turn on the light, blearily look around, pad out to the kitchen, prepare the morning brew. Wait. Let it steep. Take in the aroma. This first cup of the day is meaningful. It sets the tone for our morning. It can be an experience we rely on to receive the day with delight. Some people in our lives are like this. Spending time with them is a “wake up” and a source of joy. We are rejuvenated by their presence, and grateful for what they bring to our life. Whether it’s a friend, a mentor, a sibling, or a partner, they represent that first cup of coffee, spurring us on to greater days.
Details & Dimensions
- molten glass on copper art
- handcrafted with love in Atlanta, Georgia
- the best gift for your self! (and those you love)
- full of cheerful, with a dash or two of inspiration
- happy on the wall or free standing, but happiest in groups
- Hang on wall or stand on a shelf
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" x 5 1/4" x 1 3/4"
SHIPS IN 2-3 DAYS or
by appointment for pickup/local delivery