Fair Winds Spiritile
'Fair Winds' Spiritile - Houston Llew, Artist
"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go." - Rumi
Inevitably, at some point in our lives, situations and circumstances are out of our control. The forces of nature direct the course of events beyond our forecasts, and we are surprised by the unexpected. This is true in every aspect of our lives - in our parenting, our friendships, our work, our travels, and within ourselves. This quote by Rumi is beautifully shown through the dandelion, which holds onto its seeds until it is time to release control, and hope for fair winds to carry its creations to fertile soil.
Details & Dimensions
- molten glass on copper art
- handcrafted with love in Atlanta, Georgia
- the best gift for your self! (and those you love)
- full of cheerful, with a dash or two of inspiration
- happy on the wall or free standing, but happiest in groups
- Hang on wall or stand on a shelf
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" x 5 1/4" x 1 3/4"
SHIPS IN 2-3 DAYS or
by appointment for pickup/local delivery