- Fine Craft
- Nurture Spiritile
'Nurture' Spiritile - Houston Llew, Artist
"The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart." - Elisabeth Foley
"Imagine your friends as a bountiful garden of flowers. Some are annuals - the ones that pop up for a season with a brilliant blast of color and perhaps scatter seeds for a season to come. And some friends are perennials - ones that return time after time to adorn your life with beauty. These friends come back to your garden year after year, each time blooming more full and vibrant than before. These perennial friends you want to keep around no matter how far afield in your garden they go. So you work to nurture those budding relationships through the water of attention, the cultivation of care, and maybe some fertilizer of fun experiences together now and then. Over time their roots go deeper and even more magnificent blossoms burst forth. As these perennial friendships grow stronger, they gain a special place in your garden and your heart. From that kind of friend, you will never grow apart."
Details & Dimensions
- molten glass on copper art
- handcrafted with love in Atlanta, Georgia
- the best gift for your self! (and those you love)
- full of cheerful, with a dash or two of inspiration
- happy on the wall or free standing, but happiest in groups
- Hang on wall or stand on a shelf
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" x 5 1/4" x 1 3/4"
SHIPS IN 1-2 WEEKS