"The man on top of the mountain didn't fall there." - Vince Lombardi
Suspended above the earth, partway through the ascent, a dangerous question enters the mind: Am I prepared to make the summit? Despite the readying before the climb, doubts about our capacity to reach the top creep in. When we imagine the person at the top of the mountain, what we see is the summit and accomplishment. What we often miss is the mental struggle of solitude and doubt during the climb. Being so close to the mountain the climber is blind to what lay above, but sees so much behind and below to tempt turning back. To succeed we must have faith and take the next visible steps.
- molten glass on copper art
- handcrafted with love in Atlanta, Georgia
- the best gift for your self! (and those you love)
- full of cheerful, with a dash or two of inspiration
- happy on the wall or free standing, but happiest in groups
- Hang on wall or stand on a shelf
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" x 5 1/4" x 1 3/4"
PLEASE ALLOW 2 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY OF THIS ITEM