"The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before." - Neil Gaiman
Few things are quite as daunting as a blank page. The creation process often feels like what Ernest Hemingway coined as "staring down the White Bull." Two dimensional white noise stares back at you, and it becomes tempting to leave the page as is. This is how so many great ideas remain just that: a possibility unrealized. When we mark the first drops and lines of ink on the page, we take the creative bull by the horns. We say "not today!" to our fear and a resounding yes to our hopes, dreams, and ideas. Whatever we create, be it draft, sketch, or finished work, lights up our world.
- molten glass on copper art
- handcrafted with love in Atlanta, Georgia
- the best gift for your self! (and those you love)
- full of cheerful, with a dash or two of inspiration
- happy on the wall or free standing, but happiest in groups
- Hang on wall or stand on a shelf
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" x 5 1/4" x 1 3/4"
SHIPS IN 2-3 DAYS