"A life lived wild is a life well lived." - Carrie Wild
Regal and watchful, the red fox turns its eye directly towards the world and aims to adapt to any environment, being tamed by none. It exists on every continent but one. The fox survives in the rural grasses and the urban jungle, using its cunning instincts to sustain its pups all while keeping the heart of the wild in their paws. We can learn so much from a creature that manages to adapt to a changing world while remaining fundamentally untamed.
- molten glass on copper art
- handcrafted with love in Atlanta, Georgia
- the best gift for your self! (and those you love)
- full of cheerful, with a dash or two of inspiration
- happy on the wall or free standing, but happiest in groups
- Hang on wall or stand on a shelf
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" x 5 1/4" x 1 3/4"
PLEASE ALLOW 2 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY OF THIS ITEM