"Art is how you enrich your space. Music is how you enrich your time." - Unknown
They say that before the human species discovered language, we painted in caverns. Art came first. There is no way to know for sure, but you could suppose that music did, too. You don't need words in order to sing, or a fancy instrument in order to draw out a beat. Two sticks and a tree stump will do. For millennia, we have enriched our environments and our time with art and music. Art galleries play tunes to create an experience. Music halls are built as stunning architectural monuments to artistic awe. Is it any wonder why we seek art that is meaningful to us, in order to enrich our homes, or that we fill those spaces with melodies that tug at our hearts? Art and music offer us a warmer, richer life.
- molten glass on copper art
- handcrafted with love in Atlanta, Georgia
- the best gift for your self! (and those you love)
- full of cheerful, with a dash or two of inspiration
- happy on the wall or free standing, but happiest in groups
- Hang on wall or stand on a shelf
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" x 5 1/4" x 1 3/4"
SHIPS IN 2-3 DAYS